Fusion Polymer Industries is manufacturing FKM tubing (popularly known as Viton tubing) especially designed for highly corrosive chemicals and solvents used in pharmaceutical industries. It is manufactured in dedicated controlled environment to comply critical food and pharma grade standards.
- Manufactured and Packaged in highly air controlled enviourment.
- Excellent resistance to alcohols, acids, halogenated solvents (Ex. IPA & MDC).
- Greater flame & fire resistance.
- Service Temperature -15°C to +250°C.
- Available in 60 Shore A & 70 Shore A hardness.
- Available in Black & Off-white color.
- Available in customized size.
- Food & Beverages Industries
- Transfer of Corrosive Solvents like IPA, MDC in Pharma Industries
- High Temperature Fluid Transfer
- Fluorinated Chemical Transfer
- Peristaltic Pump Application in Pharma Industries
- Fuel & Oil Industries
- FDA 21 CFR 177.2600 Certificate
- RoHS Certification
- Phthalates / Bis Phenol / Plasticizer free Certification
- 3 years Shelf Life
Copyright © Fusion-Polymer. All rights reserved.